Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Music Mania Mon...erm... Wednesday

I want to start a tradition.

It's called Music Mania Monday.

Scratch that... let's try Monday Music Mania.

Ah. That's better.

Anyways. I would like to start it. So. I am going to start it*. I came up with the idea this weekend. It seems like a fantastic way to accomplish a few things that have been on my goal list for some time now:

- look at my blog a bit more than I currently do (which will perhaps prompt more writings?)
- find new music
- share said new music

Basically, my dear friends: Music is happiness and Mondays are, well, not. Let's combine the two to try and meet in the middle, shall we?

But then, ach!, our internet was down and things, well, kinda got away from me. And now it's Wednesday. And I can't quite figure out how to make 'music' alliterate with Wednesday. So I am not even going to try. I would apologize, but you had no idea this post was coming... so technically I am not late. AhHA!

I am not sure how many songs I will share. More than one but probably no more than five. To you, they may be new. To you, they may be old. To you, they may be the worst.songs.ever. But, haters gonna hate, I don't care. Because I am learning to be who I be and allow that to inform my identity. And as much as that last statement just rhymed, it also really hard to do. So this is one step towards living into the woman whom God has fashioned and trusting that it is good. And, finally, sharing that with my community.

So here we go. Music. Mania.

Numero uno:



Numero dos:



Numero tres:


 *insert stern nod here

No comments:

Post a Comment