Sunday, September 25, 2011

beginnings

i decided to start up a blog.

again.

because i have tried this once before. and i was pretty successful. but then i stopped. for a while... a year actually. and then i lost my password. and then the email i was using was deleted. and then. and then. and then... i now can't get it back.

so i am starting fresh. because what else is there to do?

which is probably a good thing, despite the natural frustrations that come with starting a brand new blog. (it had taken me a long time get my blog looking the way i liked it... and i can't remember how i actually managed to do anything. html editing... like, what? gosh)

without much ado, then, this here is my blog. i hope it will serve to the purpose of tracking my whereabouts, thoughts, ramblings, muses, readings, listenings, and other such wonders of post-graduate life. i could try to make my blog focused. but honestly, i feel that would be a disservice to myself sine my life is, in fact, much more broad and turbulent than it is narrow and serene. i honestly cannot say where i will be in a year or two. and for that reason alone i feel i cannot begin to predict where this blog is headed, in the same way that i cannot predict where i am headed.

so, if you want, ride with me on this journey we like to call life. it might not be grand and exciting, adventurous or thrilling (working 9-5 in a slightly abandoned summer camp is far from what i would like to call thrilling), but it sure is unpredictable. and as hard as that is for me to handle sometimes, i find it desperately exciting.

breathtaking, really.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment